Do you know how to pay for the Spring term?
There are three options:
- Via your GGU4You account.
- Pay at the HUB or call them at 415-442-7800
- Via Postal Delivery.
What form of payment does GGU Accept?
- Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, check, cash, money order, and cashier’s check.
Can I wire transfer funds?
- Yes, inquire with email@example.com for wiring instruction.
If you dropped my classes after the deadline, can you get your money back?
- Tuition is not refundable after the published date to drop/withdraw without obligation elapsed. Students who dropped or withdrew from courses due to unusual and unforeseen circumstances and can provide written and official verification are encouraged to file a financial petition. Petitions are accepted for review up to 90 days after the last day of each term.
How do I submit a vacation term?
- Login to GGU4You, click on International à Access forms à Request for reduced course load/vacation term or last term. Fill up the form and submit. Your advisor will inform you via email if the vacation term is approved.
How do I book an appointment with an academic advisor?
- Login to GGU4You, click on academic advising, schedule an advising appointment.
I am unable to drop a class online. How can I do that?
- Contact your graduate advisor to drop a class in case you are unable to do it online.
I am on OPT and received a job offer. Do I inform graduate advising about it?
- Send an email to graduate advising center with the employer name and address and your start date at work.