California has many options for us to take a quick escape from everything. From hiking, museums, and parks to one-day trips to the beach, lake or a winery in Napa Valley or Sonoma. Want to know the bests wineries in Napa/Sonoma? Keep reading then, we’ll be sharing our own experience visiting this region.
Photos courtesy of Mini Travel, Gay Travel and food and wine magazine.
According to Wine Folley, an educational wine blog, the five wineries we should visit in Napa Valley are:
Photos courtesy of Wine Folley.
On the other hand, Sonoma has also beautiful wineries. WineCountry.com, a wine blog designed to live the full winery visiting experience, the top 5 wineries in the county are:
- Bella Vineyards & Wine Caves
- Lambert Bridge
- Lancaster Estate Winery
- HANNA Winery
- St. Francis Winery & Vineyards
Photos courtesy of Best in Sonoma.
We also have had experience visiting a few other wineries and we are sharing our experience with all of you!
- Sterling Vineyards (Napa Valley): Family was visiting from abroad, they love wine, so we decided to visit Napa, after doing some research we decided to visit this beautiful 1964 vineyard. An aerial tram took us to the hilltop to begin the non-guided wine tasting tour and a great big-winery experience. (You can take the glass home as a souvenir!!)
Photos courtesy of Pinterest, wine country Colbert and Napa Valley.
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards (Sonoma): If you are looking for a more intimate experience, this can be a great option. Joined the wine bar and had a great personal wine tasting with the option to buy a bottle of one we liked to most and then drink them facing the winegrowing fields.
Photos courtesy of Jacuzzi Family Vineyards.
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery (Geyserville): a Pool, cinema, wine, and food were part of the experience visiting the Godfather’s film director vineyard. Driving in you can see a big building that homes many curiosities from his most famous films like Don Corleone’s desk from The Godfather or the original car from the Tucker.
Photos courtesy of Francis Ford Coppola Winery.
Share with us your experience visiting the Napa Valley and Sonoma! We can be reached on:
Have a great week and a safe trip to a winery!