Planning a getaway trip for the weekend? Have you ever visited Point Reyes?
Located in Marin County and approximately 30 miles northwest of San Francisco, Point
Reyes offers a $0 entrance fee, beautiful seashore, diversity of animals and plants, and
many activities to do around.
- Beach fire? You will need a permit, but you are allowed to.
- Hiking? There are options. Pick from less than an hour hike, one-to-three hours hikes, and three-to-six hour hikes.
- Camping? You have to reserve and pay a fee; $20 night/6 people, $40 night/7-14 people, $50 night/15-25 people
- Whale Watching? Check the seasons, you might see them!
- The Iconic Point Reyes Lighthouse (a lot of stairs to go down and then to climb back up, but totally worth it!)
- Waterfalls? Alamere Falls! (and it’s a hike!)
- Tree tunnel? (It’s a MOST)
Want the address?
1 Bear Valley Road
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
- Monday: –
- Tuesday: –
- Wednesday: –
- Thursday: –
- Friday: –
- Saturday: –
- Sunday: –
It is also important to review this Basic Information!
Have a safe trip! and let us know how much did you enjoy it!