Being a student can be stressful but it also has its perks! for example D I S C O U N T S!
Do you have the GGU App already? Download it here and find many discounts on the DEALS tab!
Other interesting deals for students:
- The Walt Disney Family Museum – Admission is $20 ($5 off) with a student ID.
- Exploratorium – Admission is $24.95 ($5 off) with a student ID.
- De Young Museum – Admission is $6 with a student ID.
- Legion of Honor Museum – Admission is $6 for students.
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts – Admission is 10% off for students.
- Bernal Yoga – Full Time Students: Drop in $17 ($5 off), 5 pass $80 ($10 off), 10 pass $160 ($10 off).
- Braindrops body piercing and tattoo – 10% off any piercing service and/or jewelry purchase.
- Yoga Tree – 15% off for students.
- FedEx – 20-30% savings with your Student ID card
- Join free UNiDays – Find great student discounts online and in-store on several brands and merchants.
- Madewell – 15% off when shopping at stores.
- AMC Van Ness 14 – Save by showing your student ID every day after 4pm.
- Old First Concerts – Admission is $5 with student ID.
- Guilford (Books) – 40% Discount.
- The New York Times – Get 4 weeks free. Then $1/week.
- The Wall Street Journal – Get 15 weeks for $15 or 1 Year for $49 (50% off).
- Dell – $100 Promo eGift* card on all systems over $499.
Check out the Student Success Toolkit Video from the
Office of Career Planning