All cycles must come to an end at some point, and it is time for us to look for someone to write a new chapter of GGU Social. Are you up for the challenge?
Let’s get into what we are looking for. GGU Social needs a new Editor who’s able to manage not only the blog but also our social media and connect with others student leaders to foster community engagement within GGU.
Benefits? These are some:
- Opportunities to expand your network with working students, faculty, and staff members.
- Opportunities to work student leaders.
- Ability to organize GGU Social events and projects.
- $1,200 Scholarship per Term.
Are you interested in applying?
Email StudentLife@ggu.edu no later than Sunday, December 9th with the following information:
- Name, student ID number and GGU degree program
- Anticipated term of graduation from GGU
- Include a short statement of why you are interested and include relevant experience (feel free to add links or attach documents),
- computer graphic skills (we use WordPress and Canva), experience in photography, marketing and/or writing (are a plus).
Looking forward to meeting you!